Monday, January 01, 2007

Ashrufzz 2006 Recap

I started blogging using Blogger since April 2004. It has now been 32 months since I have been blogging here. There were time I almost gave up on blogging yet I managed to overcome that feeling and kept on writing. At first I thought I was going to make money out of blogging, however it is quite hard to achieve that when you are swamp with all kind of distractions especially when you are given a lot of free tools to play around with. I've decided to make blogging my part-time career since I've found another way to make money online and it has nothing to do with creating blogs or websites or even sales and marketing. I've been blogging about it secretly but I don't feel like wanting to reveal it yet. I'll tell all about it once I've succeeded in my plan.

I've made up some statistics about my blogging journey:

Posts I've made so far-

2004: 38 posts
2005: 73 posts
2006: 117 posts
Drafts: 14
Total: 242 Posts

It seems like I've managed to improve on the numbers of blog posting. That's quite a surprised for me. So, far I've created 9 blogger blogs and 6 wordpress blogs. Out of the 15 blogs, only a handful of them are active. Blogging is a job by itself, so it requires work. Working requires you to spend time. I don't really believe in creating automated blog because it feels so overwhelming plus a lot of those automated blogs created just by entering keywords and RSS has been terminated anyhow. People in my observation are more likely to choose quality over quantity.

Alright, I'm going to recap some of my highlighted blog posts for 2006:

January 2006

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
My new year 2007 resolution is to improve and increase the number of blog posts I've made apart from making more money of course. Writing is not something easy for me but I do it anyway. Last but not least:


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007 EVERYONE!

No comments: