Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Becoming An Online Advertiser

In 2004, I was an online advertiser trying to make money online using Google Adwords alongside with Clickbank. I did however achieve to get a small amount of money back from a USD245 investment made through my mum's credit card. That excludes the RM900 1 day course fees. Because of the exchange rate was quite steep at that time plus I was apparently unemployed back then, I had to put my dream of making money online on halt for a while. I still sustained my Google account, obtain a Gmail account and also made a Google Adsense. Here's a screenshot of my Google Adwords:

Ashrufzz Online Advertising Attempt

Becoming an online advertiser is of course a dream come true job for home maker or if you wish to hang out at your place and make money from it. Of course, in order to fulfill a dream, one must go through a lot of obstacles before their dream can come true. That would also applied to me also. One way to assist your dream is to have a mentor, meaning that you have guidance from people who has been through all the obstacle. They will guide you through all and give you short cuts so that you can arrive at your dream much faster. All of that requires work and also resources, not to mention time management, self management etc.

The latest news that I've just heard is, Google launched Adwords Qualified Professional. If you have what it takes to be a Professional (A pro is someone who gets paid doing what they do best instead of amateurs), check it out The Qualification and Certification on How To Become a Qualified Google Advertising Professional.

As a conclusion, dream and work on it everyone.

3 comments:

Khyrel said...

gosh!! never know google ads can really make money. i've got myself an account, never make any sen yet!

creativelydesigned said...

bleh ajar tak? until now i don't know what's the diff between page impression n etc....

creativelydesigned said...

ajar about adsense...