Monday, December 04, 2006

Accessories To Control Laptop Heat

I've been writing about laptop heat for quite some time now. Previously, I wrote about Keeping Your Dell Laptop's Heat Under Control. This time, I'll write about the accessories that can be use to physically keep your laptop's heat within the suitable operating heat. My boss is currently using this laptop accessories for his Sony Vaio laptop:

Laptop small desk

This accessory provide a dock with a 12 degree angle and raises your laptop about 1" - 2" from your desk. This allows ample of space for heat dissipation. The palm rest is a gel-filled wrist and is quite comfortable. It comes with a built-in cable management and an AC adaptor which my boss doesn't really use them. However, it's a useful and comfortable docking place for your laptop.

Other dock station I've found is this one:




Adding a few more dollars, now I can a mouse pad since I don't really like using the touch pad. The reason I hate a touch pad is because there is no accuracy when using it. If you are a Photoshop power user, then you should know better. Check it out by clicking on the image above. You can also buy it directly from Amazon website.

As for me, I'm looking for one for myself at my local IT Shop at a bargain price.

No comments: