Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Another Redesigned Job

I didn't really like my previous template. Since today is a public holiday on celebrating Prophet Muhammad and I'm not going out on a date or something, I spent a couple of hours trying to find a good template and customize it according to my preferences. Before I did that, I built a couple of pages on my Geocities Pages. I'm planning to add a few more features but it will take up a lot of my time.

I love reading about SEO and since SEO Optimization is not so technical, I did a few experiment myself. Recently I'm so surprised to find out that my blog has PR4. That's an achievement too be proud of. Just look at this:

Ashrufzz Blog PR4

If you are not aware of the SEO specifically about Google PR. You can read all about it at Wikipedia by clicking here. Maybe the page descibe PageRank in a bit too technical. Even I don't really read and study those theoretical and formulas. Let leave it to the professors shall we?

Basically, the higher PR your page rank, the more relevancy and credibility. I'm writing more about this on my other blog CSS Learning and Website Authoring. See you on the other side..

No comments: