Monday, January 30, 2006

Chinese New Year & 1427 Awal Muharram

Yesterday was Chinese New Year, tomorrow is the New Year Maal Hijrah 1427. It is an all new year moment alright. Some of my friend are getting themselves a new phase of their life. 3 of my friends had their wedding the last weekend. I must be lying if I don't think about mine..haha..however, I don't know how to answer that one. Still, I need to focus on my career development and of course a cash asset before I could plan out on that one. Not to mention who will be the lucky one that I'll be choosing.

I am killing my time here with answering some question taken from someone else's blog:

1. What is your current ringtone?
- I'm using a Nokia 3200 with 50 Cent P.I.M.P ringtone

2. What is your current wallpaper?
- Myself in front of my previous Daihatsu Charade Aura car

3. Do you own a picture phone?
- Nope

4. If so, what was the last picture you took?
- N/A

5. Go to your text message inbox and type the 10th message. from who?
- 32001 Finder Service: You have granted permission to 012-669 **** to access your

location from now on

6. How many contacts do you have on your phone?
- No time to count, 82% memory used

7. Go to your missed calls. Who was the last call from?
- Khan, my friend from high school

8. Who was the last person you spoke to on your cell phone?
- My friend, Stim

9. Who was the last person to text you?
- Ayie

10. At this very moment, how many bars do you have for your battery?
- Full

11. Who's on your speed dial number 5?
- Never set the speed dial thingy

12. Do you have voicemail?
- Nope, it's a penny waster

13. What does your voicemail message say to callers?
- N/A

14. How many contacts that start with the letter D do you have?
- 6

15. Who do you call the most(s)?
- Not at this moment

16. How many text messages do you get a month?
- How do I know?

17. Can you send pictures?
- I think so

18. What are the last 4 digits to your number?
- 6122

19. Go to your message inbox, what does the 8th message say? from?
- What color am I in ur heart? Choose 1 only.
1-Orange
2-White
3-Red
4-Pink
5-Green
6-Yellow
7-Blue
8-Purple
I'll send U da meaning after U reply me..
From Boo

20. What about the 15th?
- Private & Confidential

21. Who's the last person that you called?
- My friend, Sarman

22. Last person that texted you?
- Stim.

23. Last person you added to your contacts?
- Nora

24. How many minutes are on your plan?
- RM30 equals to...Too much of a hassle to calculate

25. Do you like your phone?
- It is just a tool


After answering all those question. I see my life as somehow pathetic socially. The good thing is, I can always search for more time to improve my current situation. Maybe for you all readers, you can do the same. Have a nice new year for those who celebrate.

1 comment:

lymeq said...

ahaha..asal patheticlak.ok jer...