Sunday, February 19, 2006

Romance..The Follow Up

This is my second weekend I haven't gone out and hang out with my friends. Normally every Saturday night I will hang out somewhere around KL most of the time having 'teh tarik' and chit-chatting with my small group of friends. Still, my life goes on with doing activities on the internet. The past week has been very intense with project meetings, research and daily or monthly job routine. One more thing is I'm still trying to get use to my new laptop. It seems uncomfortable working with a small machine with no mouse and getting my palm fried when typing. The laptop's system is also a bit sluggish, well I guess I have to deal with it one way or the other. Lucky for me, I didn't fork out my own money to buy such a slow machine. However, I'm still making use of it to it's maximum potential.

I like checking out my blog or website traffic status. I use Statcounter to track all the visitors who came to my blog. Interestingly, the past few weeks my Xfresh Blog receives traffic from keywords/phrases searched on Google. I give you 2 phrases which is quite interesting, 'how to know if a guy likes a woman' and 'when your boyfriend cries in front of you'. Actually, my Xfresh Blog didn't answer the queries made but it nearly matched the information seeked. Well, since I have a lot of free time right now, I'll try to answer them.

Okay, how to know if a guy likes a woman? Well, I'm taking myself as an example. The first thing I would do is, I'll dig out every information I can on that particular girl. I'll search for who is her friend, what time does she normally goes out, what she likes doing etc. It may sound like I'm stalking on her but this is the strategy I've used previously. Of course, my personality was a shy guy type, so I avoid having eye to eye contact with the girl (I've improved ever since). I've learned that girls admire guys who have some sort of decision making power or in other word, 'confidence'. What I did was, I got to be myself and quit thinking of how other people saw me. Simply saying, when a guy likes a woman, he is willing to spend most of his time with the woman that he likes.

When your boyfriend cries in front of you? I supposed the boyfriend is kind of soft emotionally. It depends on your reaction whether you like it or not. Some girls doesn't like soft hearted crying guys, while some girls doesn't mind it at all. However, I think girls should support her boyfriend as a human being is not a perfect creation. So, support your boyfriend if your boyfriend cries in front of you.

Okay..I haven't had my lunch yet. Write again soon.

2 comments:

lymeq said...

great..no other tips eh??? :)

Anonymous said...

ur opinion is great! so next time we can change the words 'No woman No cry' to 'No man No cry'... ahaks! just joking... it is normal 4 human 2 cry...