Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Multi-cultural and Ghost Seekers

I'm writing this entry while watching a TV series on NTV7 titled Seekers. It's a TV programme where they seek other form of life, simply to say they are seeking for ghost. The funny thing is, they only invite young girls to be the volunteer where they are left alone with a camera and an IR temperature device and see how they react. It is fun to see though..

The afterlife is something spooky to discuss if you ask me. Still, I like watching The Ghost Whisperer starring Jeniffer Love Hewitt. I'm a fan of her, so it's good to see her acting again. Enough about ghost, I have an interesting picture I wanted to share:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Something interesting to find out at your The Star or any local newspaper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

al-fatihah for a Chinese? hmmm.. mmm..