Monday, February 06, 2006

I've Made An Online Sale

2 weeks ago, I found a free gift in a form of a zip file which contains an e-book together with the sales letter and a thank you page. After reading the book, I repackage the gift and since the author of the book encourage to sell the book, I made a direct response marketing webpage just to practice my product packaging skill. I then left the page untouched since then and gave the link to my brother who put the webpage on his Autosurf Program list.

This afternoon, I opened up my e-mail and to my surprise, I got this message:

Image hosting by Photobucket

I jumped off my chair and screamed to my brother who sits just nearby me. It was euphoric to get a sale. The last time I had that feeling was way back in 2004 when I did online advertising, you can scroll on my earlier post to read all about it. I've been studying about doing an online business for the past 2 years but my lack of action hold me back. So, the lesson I've learned is to just do whatever you have learned.

So, if you have anything you would like to sell especially digital product. I recommend you to use this payment processor below if you don't have any budget just like myself.



Alright, I'm steaming ahead towards my online success...Toward success everyone!!

2 comments:

Khyrel said...

I never really trust this kind of money-making way. Reading your entry on making money online could sometimes trigger me to try it, but I always not committed to this kinda thing. It's not as effective pulling my parents' legs for money. heheheheheh. wishing you all the best in your way!

Khyrel said...

BTW, i am too have faith in internet and what it can lead to. but maybe not the way you are.