Thursday, March 02, 2006

Scientology? What Is That?

Knowledge is somehow is an addictive force for human. It may not be or maybe dangerous when it is applied. I love seeking out new things, I also love watching TV. Some people refer watching TV as source of entertainment. While I do like to be entertained by TV, my mind always thinking on details by asking the questions (Why, Who, What, When & How). Sometimes, curiosity can be dangerous as I discover certain subjects.

So earlier, since I am a big fan of Alias. As usual watched that TV show and the show's main attraction at least for me is the curiosity factor it has blended in. No wonder they make tonnes of money as people like to consume on 'what happens next'. I then realize one thing, I'm hooked on my current job because of my curiosity on 'what will happen next' for my company regardless of how little the company is paying me.

So, what I'm going to do now is to be the provider for the 'what happens next' for whatever I do especially when I'm dealing with business or money. It is if I am not mistaken, one of the secret to get rich. BTW, if you are wondering what Scientology is, it is "a study of knowledge". I liked that..Better get working on developing 'what they want next'..toodles..

No comments: