Thursday, January 26, 2006

How I Relief Stress

Stress is a common thing in whatever you do in your life. If you are a student, you'll be stressed out during near exam period. If you are jobless, you are stressed out because you don't know what to do. If you are working like myself, you have datelines, inconsiderate boss or colleague, unappreciative employer, mega projects etc..that would all contribute to different level of stress. Of course there are times when it became boring, happy, joyous etc but yesterday was a very stressful moment for me.

After a day's job, I went home and it was really a relief because I don't have to deal with all kind of stressful things at the office. I had a good shower and then dinner. The best part was watching TV since I am a TV'holics'. In the end, I slept in front of TV because my mind was kind of tired to digest the entertainment. After a good night sleep, waking up in the morning feeling fresh and revitalized. Having 'going to work' in mind makes me stressful again as I need to deal with all sort of stuff again. I need to plan out something to get out of this stressful 'rat race' and go someplace else.

By the way, last night on 8TV. There was this horror movie (before I went to sleep halfway of it), it was about a mysterious website feardotcom. Digged out a few info on the movie, it was a 2002 movie and I think it was full of crap. By the way, there flashes of nude woman in the movie and also a few flashes of 'boobies'. It was an unpleasant thing knowing that 8TV is aired nationwide. Probably the censored division or Paul Moss, the art director of the TV station could have work harder to screen out those thing or just simply put that movie away.

Oh well, got to go to work now. Cheers...

2 comments:

Khyrel said...

u cannot go for an escapism just yet because u r still building ur career. it going on well, isnt it? thus, u can only have some time out, a week day off spend at a beach somewhere with no many poeple. ahh, how wonderful!

no wonder last nite got one friend want me to go to feardotcom.com.

lymeq said...

yup,he's right.do something you like once a week at least.even bugging people if it makes you feel grat,heheh.