Friday, December 22, 2006

I Am A BattleStar Galactica Fan

I love Sci-Fi movies and stories. The reason is because it is logical instead of magical. Magic can be tricked or manipulated but science fictions can be backed up with theory.

I love BattleStar Galactica. It is aired on my local 8TV every Monday night. However, the show has now reached Season 3 in the United States while I'm still watching Season 1. Check out the YouTube video below, I just loved the music blended with actions with the right timing. Always give me the goosebumps and excitement.

BattleStar Galactica




Since I love this show too much, I've created a special page containing BattleStar Galactica (BSG) Videos that summarizes everything you need to know about BSG if you've never knew or watched it before. Enjoy!

No comments: