Sunday, March 05, 2006

Just Some Thoughts

Recently, I listened to an audio record about "Control Everything, Enjoy Everything but Own Nothing". The idea was to control instead of owning because when you own something, it can be taken away from you, for example you own a lot of cash in the bank or you've inherited a property somewhere. If someone who has a lot of time and some money, they can just hire a lawyer and try to take away everything you owned. It could happen in the near future as what else would all the newly graduated lawyer student would do without a job, right?

Anyway, that is not the thing I wanted to write today. I found a very interesting quote and I wanted to share it with all my readers. So here goes:

  • Don't hold something in your arms that you could never hold in your heart
  • If you want something badly, let it go. If it comes back to you, then it's going to be yours forever. If it doesn't then it's never going to be yours...
  • Life without friendship is like the sky without sun...
Looking back to all the things that had happen in my life, the above quotes really applies..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's another one that maybe you want to add:
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable by magic"
I find this one very interesting. Makes me think of the makings of fire and tyres and the reaction that people had when in was first created. Remember when television was considered as the device of the devils just because people didn't know how it worked? Makes me wonder how many other devices that gets 'oooohs' and 'aaahs' today - Firestar