Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Being Attracted or Begging for Attraction?

Over the years, I have seen many things, read many things and sometimes I can't resist the temptation of trying to do the things I have seen. One of the topic that I really love and what most people are seeking is, "How To Attract Someone While Not Being Seen As A Begger". If you like shopping, most likely you'll encounter those mischievious salespeople that will come up to you and try to sell you the products of whatever shop or company they are from. I never like those people and subconsciously, I linked being a salesperson as a bad person. It never occurs to me to be a salesman until the recent years after discovering the larger picture of what sale is all about.

Well, sales is a boring subject. Let's go to another kind of topic but uses the same sales principle. It's call attraction. What do we do when we get attracted? Normally when I get attracted, my focus of attention will be towards the person to whom I'm attracted and I'll dig out whatever information I can have about that person. Well, that is what I'll do. Some other people who I know will instantaneously go up and confront the attractive person whether it's a guy or a girl and starts talking. While we all have our own style, the thing here is we are sold whenever we saw something we would like to have.

As far as I know, people who are good in sales are normally people who can flirt successfully. This is because they can talk and ask questions so that the people they are attracting can make instant decision whether to move on to next level. People normally delay decisions and they miss on a lot of other opportunities around them. So, making decisions quickly can sometimes attract the people around you. Just don't make a bad decision though.

Eventually, attraction is one of the key to be successful. So, are you attractive enough?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read somewhere that the most important question in Sales is that Why Do People Buy..however, if we are relatively new in Sales, we will be dreaded by the question, How Do I Sell This Stuff..Anyway,selling is not just about the products,it's more abt selling yourself.Attraction as u called it right??