Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My New Workplace

Comparing my old work place/desk and now my new work desk:

ashrufzz new workdesk


I would have to say, I love my new work desk even more. My work computer is a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB RAM running on a Windows XP Pro. The keyboard and mouse is cordless and I now have a wide 21 inches LCD monitor and another 14 inches CRT monitor on the side. I used to work with a laptop so I was never used to have a dual monitor. It took a few hours before I get comfortable using 2 monitors in front of me. It does make my tasks easier since I have more space to work.

By the way, Master Yoda on top of the CRT monitor is training me to be a Wordpress Jedi since I've been fiddling around Wordpress themes and plugins for the past 3 weeks already. I hope to become a master very soon..

3 comments:

aisy said...

ermm..comey nyer patung inspirasi tu...huhu..best pe gune 2 pc..besar je ruang..

Ashrufzz Reality Adventure » Blog Archive » Benefits of Turning Off Your Car’s Air Conditioner While Driving said...

[...] weeks ago, after my last car air conditioning service which was 15 months ago, I spent my new job’s second paycheck (my first paycheck was worth 3 days but it is still a paycheck of course) to repair [...]

Ashrufzz Reality Adventure » Blog Archive » When Opportunity Knocks said...

[...] My New Workplace [...]