Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Ashrufzz Reality Adventure Just Got Upgraded

I would like to welcome all my readers to my new blog. I have been blogging since 2004 and it has been an incredible journey for me. I can say that blogging has really changed my life a lot.

At the moment, being at a new work place in a new company and doing a new job tasks requires me to further organize myself and getting used to. I do enjoy the stuff I'm doing right now because I think this is what I was meant to do. I'll describe to you more about it as I write more blog posts.

I'm doing some major blog modification for this blog and hopefully it will be done by this weekend. I'll try and keep on posting new blog posts and I'm excited to be on a new and improved blog platform.

9 comments:

ikram_zidane said...

good luck then...

CypherHackz said...

may i know, how many blogs you have? :p

Edrei said...

Don't forget to import your old posts. :)

ZeMMs said...

Congrats on the setup of your new blog... damn it smells fresh :D

admin said...

Thanks to all of you for your kind encouragement. I look forward for any criticism. ;-P

azurt said...

I LIKE YOUR THEME!!!! eehehe.. ley tak nak ciplak..?

ikram_zidane said...

buat apa penat2 nak ciplak.. download je... ade link kat footer..lol.

Ashrufzz said...

Cekap mata ko ek Ikram? Ekeke...

azurt said...

ye la... kena la minta permission dulu.. kot2 nanti di kata nak follow secara senyap... kan bagus kalau terus terang dulu then baru tiru?