Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Unreasonable Black Out

When I first started my new job last 28 February, my new office had some sort of power failure and all the PC had to be shut down. It was Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) doing their routine job of maintenance. Today, it was my house turn to have those power maintenance. I didn't realize this until my brother sms me and told me the power was out from like 10am. I thought it could be temporary. Unfortunately I was wrong, it was still out when I got home and all my neighbours are getting uncomfortable since it was getting dark.

At 8pm, I had to do something and without electricity, there was nothing I could do except for staring at the candle. It was hot and sleeping wasn't going to do it because without any air flow, I would sweat like crazy and that's not quality sleep. I then decided to go to my aunt's house down in Kota Damansara thus this blog post was type.

I just couldn't believe TNB doesn't give any notice to the neighbourhood affected. I saw a couple of generator trucks but they were for the condominium nearby and not for the terrace house where I live. It was just sucks. I hope this black out would never occur again.

No comments: