Monday, March 19, 2007

Change To My WP Theme

I hated my previous green coloured wordpress theme. After a few weeks being in the jungle, I think it is time to move on to something else.

Ashrufzz Screenshot



Furthermore, The Beast Blog V 2.0 theme requires some additional modification to your Wordpress files and setting and it really messed up my admin dashboard. I had to re-install my Wordpress all over again. Lucky I am now a Wordpress mechanic after a few weeks of wordpress blog modification. My job right now in the company I serve is to modify wordpress theme selected by the client and make it look and fucntion like a normal website. I'll about that later but really, if you don't know much about wordpress technical stuff, I don't recommend you this theme.

For now I'll just stick to the default theme. I'm working on a theme modification at the moment to suite my blog. Hopefully it'll be done a couple of days. By the way, I'm installing a cool plugin called "Lightbox" so that when you click on the image above, it'll expand with a faded background. Awesome stuff on what Wordpress could do! Only if I can get it work somehow.

2 comments:

ZeMMs said...

I noticed there's a number up above the header.. what's it for? :P

Ashrufzz said...

There is? Why can't I see them..Must be some bug somewhere. I'll look into it later.