Saturday, May 05, 2007

My New Google Page Rank

I bought my domain name which came along with the package of webhosting at Byethost on 23rd February 2007. So, that would make my domain name is less than 3 months old. So far I've posted 18 posts, well I haven't been managed to update my blog quite oftenly because I've been busy plus I procrastinate a lot. Anyway, recently Google has updated their Pagerank for all the website that they have indexed. My website is also included of course. Here is how I scored a PR of 2.

Sometimes, you web browser can play tricks on you, so I like to double check to see if the Pagerank that I got is real or not. You can visit Check Page Rank.

This proves that you can have Google Pagerank quite easily and you don't have to really pay or do a lot of work. For me, having a pagerank or not is no big deal. It is like having a house with some decoration to it. I'm not really fussy about having the tiles marbled, at least not yet. However, it is nice to see those green bar going up. That shows that you have a quality website and it is useful for the readers to read.

Okay, it's time for me to go. By the way, I'm writing this post with my brother's HP Compaq nx6320 with intel Centrino Duo processor which belongs to his company. This morning I sent my PC to my local shop nearby for an upgrade. I'm upgrading my CPU from 1.7GHz Intel Celeron to a 1.5GHz Pentium 4 processor and also moving the motherboard and all that junk into a new casing. Hope after the upgrade, it could make my web projects a lot smoother. I'll write about a review about my upgraded computer soon.

2 comments:

Ady said...

Cool. Maybe by the end of this year you page rank will increase more!

Probably because you always post articles with good quality.

Keep up the good job.

Ashrufzz said...

Thanks Ady. Quality requires a lot of time investment, but it'll pay off once we believe in it ;-)