Saturday, March 08, 2008

The Day Before Election Day

It's the National Election day tomorrow which only happen every 5 years. I missed last 5 year's election because I didn't register at that time. I only registered myself last year while walking around in at Plaza Alam Sentral, Shah Alam. This morning traffic wasn't so bad. I arrived at my office 15 minutes earlier than usual. I thought the traffic was going to be bad but it was only bad during my journey back home. Probably because people will only travel back home during the last minute.

Anyway, comparing to the last election held, this year was a bit toned down from before. I am not politically incline to any party. I prefer to be neutral but then again, I still need to choose between one tomorrow. Mmm..tough choice. While having some evening snack at my nearest 'mamak' restaurant. I saw this:

Flying BN Flag
Flying BN Flag at Equine Park
 

Here's a zoom up of the flying flag.

Flying BN Flag
Flying BN Flag Close Up
 

I think I've saw this kind of sport on TV some time ago but I forgot what it is called. I do know that 'Jet Pack' such as in the movie Minority Report is now available if you are interested. I assumed that the cost is also sky high too.

No comments: