Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I Am Going To Washington?

Next month, proceeding the pre-training webinar I attended last week, there will be a big event that my company needs to attend to. It will be held at Hyatt Regency Bathesda somewhere in Washington DC. That's like the other part of the world from where I'm standing. Here's a view of the place taken from Google Maps:


Hyatt Regency Bethesda
Hyatt Regency Bethesda
 

Yesterday I just got myself a passport for me to go out from the country. My last time boarding a flight was 11 years ago and that was just a 45 minutes domestic flight. I've heard that to go to Washington would take 27 hours in total of the flight trip. I hope I'll survive that..hehe..

I'm not really certain of whether or not I'm going for this business trip. It is up to my boss to decide (which I currently an influence over that) but at the moment I'm currently on a standby mode at the moment. I'm currently in the process of applying a US Visa. My brother went to US last year's November but only got a 3 months validity period for his Visa. Everybody else gotten themselves 10 years which kind of puzzling everybody that time. He'll be re-applying for his visa together with me since we are going for this trip together.

In my next post, I'll be writing a post on how I got my Malaysian passport on the same day. I need to get myself prepared as well.

3 comments:

NoktahHitam said...

Have fun there.

Its puzzling that your brother gets 3 months, I got myself 5 years. I guess its because I lived there for 2 years before. No sure if that is being accounted for.

Anyway, best of luck. Do let us know of the trip alright ;)

catzer said...

Can i request for something? Bring me some gift from there :p

Rosli said...

Have a great trip to DC and enjoy yourself with spring breeze.