Monday, July 02, 2007

Watching Transformers Movie at 2.30am

I had been a big fan of Transformers since I was kid. When I was 4 years old, I had the chance to be brought up in a Sunderland, England for 3 years so I guess I got the opportunity to watch The Transformers animated series before it even reached Malaysia. I've watched Transformers The Movie countless of time and I also nagged my dad to buy me a few of those Transformers robot toys and I must say that the quality of the toys there is way much better than the one sold today. Unfortunately, because the toys were so badly abused the only thing left is pieces of them inside my toy boxes somewhere in my house. Having younger brothers make it even worse. Oh well, those are the memories.

With all the buzz around Transformers Movie, I had to see the movie for myself, so I went down to Cathay Cineplexes Cineleisure Damansara which is about 15 minutes drive from my house to see if I could get a few tickets. As I arrived, the queue was there but unlike GSC at MidValley, it was okay. The only tickets left was at 2am and 2.30am.

Athough I got the far right hand side seat where I my head tilted to see the screen and I also had to sacrifice my good weekend sleep to see this movie, Transformers movie was worth my overpriced ticket fees and my goodnight sleep. By the way, the movie has everything from humour, love affair, flirting and most of all action packed which is why I just didn't realize what time it is eventhough its 4am in the morning. I wish I could see this movie again if I could find a good DVD copy somewhere hehe..

If you wish to see or take a picture with a replica of the original Optimus Prime, head over to Cineleisure Damansara. I hope it wouldn't get kidnapped like what happened to Homer Simpson. I wonder if it can transform..Mmm..for a full gallery, click on the image below:

6 Foot Optimus Prime Replica

No comments: