Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My Citrawarna 2007 Video Snippets

So many things happened since I last wrote my last post. Now I just have to many drafts that I need to finish up. Last weekend, I could have finish up or at least add in a couple of blog posts but something strange happened to my Windows, it got corrupted. I had to concentrate all my effort to track down my files on the hard disk because I have this bad habit of not having a full back up. I then found out that it was my RAM that was loose that cause my motherboard to act weird on my hard disk detection and some other useless computer crap. I had to say goodbye to most of the junk files I have but it did hit me that I need to further schedule ahead for some timely back-up just in case something happen. This might be one of the reason for me to use Ubuntu as a change? Well, not quite.

Anyway, last month I went to Putrajaya for the Colours of Malaysia launch 2007. It's already over if you look at the dates on Tourism Malaysia. I never would have known such event if not for my sweetheart who participated as one of the 1600 dancers. I wrote a blog about it in Malay on her blog. I've also uploaded a couple of videos shot using my Kodak Easyshare DX6490. The camera doesn't work at night but I finally figured out which mode to use. Here's one video where I had a little fun and danced with her after the event:


 

My dancing was all over the place, I would have never thought proper dancing could be so hard. I have a special blog post for that, so stay tune. For more videos of the Citrawarna event, check out my YouTube page. In the end, I had too much fun alright.

No comments: