Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Smorty: Get Paid To Blog

This post is brought to you by:


In today's blogging world, there are plenty of opportunities to scout around. Eventually, things can get pretty saturated, so that would be one of the reason my blog advertising services hadn't been offering opportunities to blog for money.

Well, things will get so much better now. With more people jumping in the blogging bandwidth, there are ample of opportunities to get paid for blogging. Advertisers are more and more noticing the power of blogging. So, for those of you who love to blog, don't stop blogging yet. It's just a matter of time we all could reap the reward and benefit ourselves.

A few days ago, I found a new blog advertising provider called Smorty. I guess they are from Australia. What I love about their website layout is they use a clean and round cornered boxes. I just love curves rather than the boring old boxy layout that other's are doing. Well, my blog hasn't been corner rounded yet but I'll concentrate on content first.

Blog advertising has been around for a while these days. I previously was an online advertiser before I ran short on fund last time and I find that blogs have this certain strength rather than directly communicating through direct advertising channel. I would certainly would love to advertise on blogs.

Give Smorty a try and get paid to blog.

No comments: