Friday, April 25, 2008

Discovering Big Apple Donuts

Last weekend, I went to The Curve. The best part of hanging out there is it is just 15 minutes drive from my house and the parking fees is literally free of charge (the trick is to buy something at Ikea). Besides that, there are 3 malls you can walk around if your leg and feet can handle it. I lost count of how many times I’ve visited The Curve Mutiara Damansara but I’ve never went to a place call the Big Apple Donuts. I’ve passed through in front of the shop so many times but I’ve been put off by the price I guess.

So last Sunday Afternoon, I decided to accompany LV for a treat at a Wi-Fi enabled shop and found out The Big Apple Donuts provide free Wi-Fi. So, after trying out a box of donuts worth RM9.50 per box, I think it’s worth the price I’m paying for:

Having a Treat at Big Apple Donuts The Curve Mutiara Damansara
Having a Treat at Big Apple Donuts The Curve Mutiara Damansara
 

The yummy donuts from Big Apple Donuts & Coffee
The yummy donuts from Big Apple Donuts & Coffee
 

I guess I’ll be dropping there some other time soon.

1 comment:

Icednyior said...

ohh Curve, my favourite place to lepak. About 10 mins from my hse also so we must stay in the same area. I also prefer cineleisure more than GSC or TGV, better & bigger seats.