Saturday, April 07, 2007

KTM Komuter Segambut Car Park Daylight Thievery: The Follow Up

In July last year, my car got broke into and the surprising this was all of my car seats were missing. You can read my post: DBKL KTM Komuter Segambut Car Park Daylight Thieving.

Proton Iswara at Balai Polis Sentul



Last Tuesday, the police inspector that handled my theft case called me up and asked me to come and meet him. I never would have thought that the case after a while would be followed up. I was wondering what was going on but it doesn't really matter since my car was already fixed but being a good citizen, I thought it wouldn't hurt to help the police since they are going to be the one who will be the one you'll seek if you get into trouble.

It was then revealed that my case was handed over to another person and that person did a sloppy job. The inspector was pissed because he had to clean up the paperwork to avoid me of being accused of giving out false statement. I was then told that the person who did the theft job was caught and went to court last February. In order to not getting me into the court action, I had to help the inspector giving out a rectified correction statement. Sounds a bit scary of how these paperwork could lead to something not nice.

Bottomline, having a car has its own pros and cons. I'm getting my car's air condition repair today. It hasn't been repaired for over a year already. I owned a car since I was 19 and there were countless of incident that had happened to me. You'll never know when shit will happen to you.

Related links:

2 comments:

Ady said...

That's bad. When your car seats were stolen, were they at least some branded car seats that can be sold for big RM?

Ashrufzz said...

No, it was all stock factory standard. I wonder how much for it..Mmmm..