Wednesday, April 11, 2007

How I Got My PayPal Account Verified

I got my PayPal account verified back in February. I've been putting this post on hold for quite some time since I've been enjoying spending using it. It's fun to spend but it is even more exciting getting paid which is the harder part. Alright, let's get down to business.

If you are a Malaysian citizen and spend a lot of time online, you'll probably know that Malaysia is high on the list of credit card fraud. So, online merchant wouldn't prefer Malaysian so much. So, how can you use PayPal to shop online? It's fairly simple, just add a credit card or a debit card to your Paypal account and you are set to go. However, that's half the process. Getting your account verified would be most preferable if you want full use of it.



As you can see from my screenshot above, I've already shopped for a few online subscriptions eventhough I'm not verified yet. Actually, I have already received my expanded use number from Public Bank (which was mailed to me) but I forgot to enter the number into my account for verification.



Alright, let's see what happen when I enter the number I've obtained:



Hold on tight there.



There you go, I am now a verified account owner of PayPal.

Recently, I just bought a domain name from NameCheap using Paypal and the was activated instantly. The DNS direction was fairly quick. I hope not to get addicted to this online shopping as I'm having fun doing it. ;-)

Related link:

No comments: