Monday, December 17, 2007

Alien Vs Predator 2 Movie Tickets

3 days ago, I got a call from an Exabytes staff. Since I’ve attended the last Webmaster Gathering, they asked me whether I am free to come and watch Alien Vs Predator 2 at GSC Pavillion KL this 29th December 2007. I immediately answered yes! How can you resist free stuff right?

Exabytes invitation for movie screening


The Movie will be out after Christmas but you can check Alien Versus Predator official website (AVPR) and this fan made version of the trailer on Youtube:





This movie will be so scary to watch if you ask me. I’m guessing I’ll be jumping off my seat in the cinema. It’s so violent! Anyway, it’s a free show so I’ll definitely come! Thank you Exabytes!

My web hosting along with my domain name will expire in another 2 months time. I might be shopping for a new web host or continuing my existing plan. Although Exabytes is so generous of sponsoring events and free stuff, I still find that their web hosting offering is beyond my budget. Maybe I haven’t found my answer to what is so special about Exabytes that might lead me to become their client. However, it’s good to know that my question during the last Webmaster Gathering has been answered (Check out Exabytes VPS Offering).

2 comments:

Ashrufzz Reality Adventure » Blog Archive » Major Website Downtime: What I’ve Learned from It said...

[...] I was trying to find a reason to change to another web host. I guess, I have found my answer but there is another reason why I don’t think that web host [...]

iCalvyn said...

nice leh...get free ticket... too bad ...so far for me to attend