Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Learning The ABCs of The New ERP: The Review

Since I am now involved in the enterprise solution industry, I find the last live webcast was quite informative. Basically, what I understand from the webcast is that organization needs Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) to grow further ahead. Most of the presentation is geared towards software or implementation vendors that deliver ERP tools for the use of the buyers (my job role involves this as well). However, there are too many stuff that were way over my head which I have no idea yet. I might need some time to digest all the information I guess. Anyway, I've embedded the presentation slide on this blog post along with the recorded webcast if you are interested to learn about it.


View the recorded webcast for this presentation

No comments: