Monday, October 01, 2007

Buka Puasa Feast at Marriott Putrajaya

Every year in the fasting month of Ramadan, I am lucky enough to have buka puasa (breaking of fast) at least once at some fancy hotel. Last year, I went to Equatorial Hotel organized by my father's company (a foreign company with a branch in KL). This year, joining an established company, apart of getting my first paycheck salary already banked into my account, I'm blessed with the opportunity to join a buka puasa feast at Marriott Putrajaya last Friday. As we all know, Marriott is a well known name in the hotel industry, it's actually a worldwide franchise having hotels and resorts all over the world. Marriott Putrajaya is owned by IOI Group and the cheapest room rate in Marriott Putrajaya is over RM500++. With that alone, the buka puasa feast cost RM95 per head. The grand total of the company treat came out to almost RM4000 for that night alone.

Check out the snapshot I've taken during my visit there:



I tried very hard to try out every dishes that they have but sadly, I failed. I almost vomited when I tried to shove some desert after taking up some lamb chop and some cheesecake. Furthermore, I almost upset my stomach by eating too much already. I wish I had bigger stomach..haha..

Check out the 7 Chefs, 7 Ramadan Kawah article here. I only tried 3 of the kawahs, I couldn't take more than that. I got home by midnight and went straight to bed with my full stomach.

No comments: