Thursday, August 16, 2007

Which Heroes Character Am I

I don't have Astro satellite TV at home but I do have another satellite TV at home. Don't ask me what kind because I didn't install the satellite TV and most of the TV programme is from Indonesia. The best part is, unlike Astro where there's a monthly fees to pay, I get to watch satellite TV for FREE! Fortunately, on the foreign TV program that I am watching is the TV hit series "Heroes". So now, everyday I'll rush back home before 7pm just to watch "Heroes". I found this quiz that will tell you what Heroes character you would be after answering a series of questions. This is my character and score:

Which Heroes character are you?
Your Result: Nathan Petrelli
 

You are Nathan Petrelli.
You can fly, but you couldn't care less about your power. Most people who get to know you well don't like you because you are kind of a jerk-off. You have a lot of charisma and power, and constantly use both to benefit yourself.

Hiro Nakamura
 
Peter Petrelli
 
Claire Bennet
 
Issac Mendez
 
Matt Parkman
 
Sylar
 
Niki Sanders
 
Which Heroes character are you?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


Mmm...This is rather interesting. I wonder what will my horoscope will tell me about myself next?

No comments: