Saturday, August 11, 2007

Paying For Google Storage?

My main e-mail has always been Gmail. Eventhough I already have my own domain, I just can't find any other e-mail that has the functionality such as what Gmail offering. The best thing I think is the search function, it is so quick but you need to know the keyword first of course.

It seems like Google is now offering a paid version of their online storage. I personally never used Gmail as my main storage. Previously, I used my Yahoomail where I dumped all sort of stuff there an one day my Yahoo account got hacked by a script impersonating Yahoo Photos. Anyway, the other thing that bothers me is the internet connection. If lets say I wanted to upload or download something and the internet line keeps on turning off and on, it would be painfully annoying. Nevertheless, I don't think I'll ever finish using up all those online storage that I currently have right now. I never even finished up my own hard drive.

Oh well, it's all a matter of preferences. Want to purchase more Google Storage?

1 comment:

Harry Fleet said...

Goodbye www.filebackup.net

You saved my scrawny IT a** more than a few times, but this seems a bit cheaper.