Thursday, August 02, 2007

The Beauty Web Designer

I love watching Reality Shows. Yesterday night, I watched the second season of Beauty and The Geek and I am pretty sure every Tuesday night, I'll be glued to the TV to watch the show. Nowadays, TV programs are refocusing their attention to different kind of people and matching them up with the good looking TV material type.

So earlier today, I was reading .net Practical Web Design magazine at my office and saw this picture:

Larissa Meek on Web Design Magazine


I was certain that I've seen her on TV somewhere but I couldn't figure out who she was. So, I read the article and she was the lady who joined Average Joe Hawaii. I never missed that show when it was aired on TV. I would have never thought she is an accomplished web designer, at least that was what I found on Wikipedia. Pulling up Larissa Meek website, I was astounded by the awesome graphic design and best of all, she uses Wordpress.

A truly beauty, talented and gifted person the web have ever seen. I am now her big fan both for her design and good look :D
Larissa Meek

2 comments:

aReNieX said...

she's got it all. beauty and the brain.

aisy said...

hmmmmm...y u put that pix?