Monday, May 26, 2008

The Launch of Colours of Malaysia 2008 @ Putrajaya

It’s been a while since I had fun. It could have been a lot more fun if my friends didn’t backed out from me when I asked them to join me. It was kind lonely but at least I still experience the colours, the light and sound and the best part, the show and performance.

Unlike last year Citrawarna 2007 where I have no idea where to go, this year I was given instruction by both LV and Colours of Malaysia website on where to park, where to head and where to go. This saves a lot of my time and energy of searching and figuring out where and what to do. Since LV is one of the 1,500 dancers that night, being alone without any of my close friends is not something I enjoy.

My only mistake this year was I should have borrowed my father’s brand new HD video camera instead of relying on my pathetic Kodak DX6490 camera where the pictures and videos taken are more likely useless in dim lighted scenarios. My Sony Ericsson W810i cameraphone is much better than the Kodak camera but of course the 3gp videos taken are not that visible. Anyway enough writing, let’s see what videos and photos I have for you:


Check out my Citrawarna 2008 Gallery
 

Now let's see some videos I've taken:


Videos I've taken during Citrawarna 2008
 

Forgive me if the videos are low quality and unedited. I'm not the kind of person who spend so much time making thing looks good. As long as things work, I'm already happy.

I guess that's all for now. I'll definitely come again next year for Colours of Malaysia 2009 (Citrawarna 2009).

1 comment:

ida said...

hye..
c u on citrawarna 09..
=p