Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tren Production Road Show Dance Videos

This might be kind of old news but I just feel like blogging about it anyhow. On the 3rd of May earlier this month, I went to Mutiara Damansara. My intention was to find Parkson Grand but I soon found out that there was only Metrojaya store over at The Curve. Anyway, after I've parked my car at the RM2 per entry (on the weekend) Cineleisure Damansara, LV and I got occupied looking at a dance performance road show by Tren Production.

I know how much LV love dancing. Even I myself went for 2 dance classes (although not for long) last year, I am always amazed and excited at how people who can really dance. Making it even more interesting the second season of So You Think You Can Dance Malaysia at 8TV. Check out the videos below taken using my Sony Ericcson W810i cameraphone:


Tren Production Roadshow @ Cineleisure B-Boys Dance from Ashrufzz on Vimeo.
 


Tren Production Roadshow @ Cineleisure Girls Dance 1 from Ashrufzz on Vimeo.
 


Tren Production Roadshow @ Cineleisure Girls Dance 2 from Ashrufzz on Vimeo.
 


Tren Production Roadshow @ Cineleisure Electric Hip Hop Dance from Ashrufzz on Vimeo.
 

I really like the final group's performance. Tren Production is a new dance studio production with it's main dance studio class located in Kepong. That's just like 10 minutes drive from my house. I don't have the detail information of Tren Production. I must have lost the phamplet along the way somewhere. If anyone wants to add information, please feel free to add the information on my comment box down below.

Its just so cool to be able to dance. I guess the movie Shall We Dance? has really gotten me into this dancing interest.

No comments: