Tuesday, February 26, 2008

An Overturned Toyota Vios

My lack of blog posting is the result of having too much stuff with loads of excuses. Simply saying, I haven't been spending quality time with my blog. I have a few lined up drafts on my blog but haven't been published yet. So much information that can be shared is now stucked in my brain...Mmm..

This morning, on my way to my workplace, there was a massive traffic jam at Jalan Kuching heading towards Jalan Duta ramp. KL traffic is unpredictable and one of the main cause is always traffic accidents. Check this one out which I took a snapshot this morning:


Overturned Toyota Vios at Jln Duta Ramp
Overturned Toyota Vios at Jln Duta Ramp
 

I have no idea how on earth this car could have overturned in a traffic jam crawl. Well, stranger accidents have happened when you are on the road.

5 comments:

Syam said...

huhu..pelik sungguh, btw kalau kau hantar nie kat thestar mungkin bleh masuk thumbnail :D

andy said...

wa hao gou li o!!

sone said...

?? Toyota Vios?
by just looking at the rear lights, it's a honda city..

exora said...

mcm city jer..
biar btol nih

tyres in Redditch said...

Worst! Road accidents is increasing every year. Well,this is a reminder for all of us.Before you drive check your car. By the way,what is the cause of accident?