Saturday, February 09, 2008

Create Your Own 'Mini'

I was at The Curve last weekend having some good food over there. While walking out from Borders bookstore, I saw an interesting booth that have all this small figurines on display. At first I thought it was just a booth that sells toys but taking a good look of it, I stopped for a while and look at the dolls in fascination. Check it out:

Mine Alesi Booth Banner
MineAlesi Booth Banner at The Curve
 

They also have an awesome website which you can read all the details and stuff they are selling. (Click Here).

Figurine collection at Mine Alesi booth The Curve
Figurine collection at Mine Alesi booth
 

I tried touching a few of the figurines, at first I thought it was just made of some clay and would easily broken. It turns out it's much tougher than that which is good.

Lovely figurine from Mine Alesi
Lovely figurine from Mine Alesi
 

I really like the above figurine. I'm thinking of having it as one of my wedding gift when I get married. It's so creative and the price is reasonable. I think the toys at Toys R Us is priced even more than this one. One thing for sure that I like about Mine Alesi, I like their websites. It was created by Penang based Websmith ATP. I had a look at under the hood of the website, they've utilized AJAX and a very good XHTML and CSS based design. I really like what they did.

If you are interested, make your way to Borders Outlet at The Curve and find MineAlesi booth before they go open up their booth some place else.

4 comments:

iCalvyn said...

this was very expensive... i wish to have 1, but budget not allow

nurul said...

owww....cool.it's at the curve only eh.hurmmm...so far.

internet law said...

internet law...

Chances are your website is violating the law without you even being aware about it. Bulletproof your site, be law compliant, and sleep soundly only worrying about \"normal\" things...like how much profit your business will make...and not having to...

Ashrufzz Reality Adventure » Blog Archive » My 2008 Re-cap said...

[...] management meeting at Residence Hotel at Uniten. Upgraded my Acer laptop’s RAM. Saw this MineAlesi figurine doll. Went to Melaka for a wedding reception. Laadvamore’s [...]