Thursday, July 20, 2006

Should I Respond or Not?

Yesterday, the Celebrity Fitness call person tried to call me. I purposely didn't pick up my phone because I don't want to upset the sales consultant. Am I too kind or what?

I also made a phone call to the workshop and my insurance company where my car is stored after the theft of my car accessories at the KTM Komuter Segambut Car Park early this month. She said that they are still waiting for the insurance company's approval before they could proceed the job. Since I haven't call my insurance company yet, I made an enquiry call and discovered that the workshop just submitted the documents required 3 days ago. Should I ask the workshop office assistant what the hell did she do? or should I just wait for the approval. So many things to think and so many decisions to make.

I think we all need to be constantly reminded and motivated to get things moving swiftly without delays.

1 comment:

Dark Chocolate said...

Don't respond...That's what I think anyways.. :)