Monday, July 10, 2006

A Refreshing Weekend

I had a great weekend last Saturday and Sunday. Apart from watching The World Cup, I also went to great places with a few of my friends. On Saturday, I went to Cineleisure Damansara. The place is a brand new shopping complex surrounded by a few other shopping complexes. The crowd there was huge and cars were lining up to fill up the parking spaces there. If you have no idea where it is, here's a map for you to digest:

Location of Cineleisure Damansara

There's only a few shops open inside the complex. One of them is the Cathay Cineplexes where I watched Superman Returns. The cinema is a brand new cinema place so it's something for me to check it out. The best part of the cinema that I like was the spacious couple seats. I have no idea it was a couple seat when I first bought the tickets. Eventhough Superman Returns didn't turn out to be a great movie for me, I did had a great time on the couple seat with my lovely girlfriend..hehe..

Last Sunday, I went to Ulu Yam Recreational Area. Since it was a weekend, the place is full of people. Still, the water is icy cool on a hot afternoon. It was just so nice to be there:

Ulu Yam Icy Cool Fresh Water

I think I'm going back to that place pretty soon. Wishing you a nice week.

1 comment:

cheesie said...

Thanx for the link. Would really appreciate it if you could update it. :)

http://cheeserland.com/