Tuesday, December 07, 2010

A Night At Tune Hotels Penang

Ever since Tune Hotels established 3 years ago, I have been wanting to try and stay there just to experience how the hotel is. Last September, I had the time and the chance to go to Penang after Hari Raya Aidilfitri to visit my mother's relative up north. One room was booked and paid online 3 weeks earlier at Tune Hotels Downtown Penang which total up only RM70++ per night. Arrived and checked-in at the hotel at 10pm after being stuck in a one hour jam just before boarding the ferry services.

Check out the photos I've taken:


Tune Hotels Downtown Penang



Tune Hotels Downtown Penang lobby



Tune Hotels Room Hallway



Loved the comfortable bed



RM5 toiletries



The stylish glass door bathroom


Unfortunately the room doesn't have a TV, however it wouldn't be worth the resting time if you spend it watching TV. The bed was astoundingly comfortable. I wish my bed was as comfortable as the bed at Tune Hotels. Overall, I give this hotel a 5 stars rating and would love to stay for another night there.

No comments: