Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Pre Thaipusam 2008 Panorama

Every single year when Thaipusam is celebrated, the place where I live will be crowded by the Indian Community. This year, it was announced that Thaipusam is a public holiday for Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya. Now this is really a challenge because my area is getting even more crowded. With more people, there will be cars. More cars equal to more traffic jam. Oh well, I'd better get used to it. Read more about Thaipusam here.

I don't really have anything to write so I'll post pictures I took this morning instead:

Pre Thaipusam Day 2008 View at Jln Ipoh
Pre Thaipusam Day 2008 View at Jln Ipoh


Another Pre Thaipusam Day 2008 View at Jln Ipoh
Another Pre Thaipusam Day 2008 View at Jln Ipoh


I just don't like seeing those pierced bodies and those scary stuff. It's just too scary for me.

1 comment:

Ashrufzz Reality Adventure » Blog Archive » My 2008 Re-cap said...

[...] Thaipusam day was in January this year. Apart from lots and lots of meetings, I now have a permanent workplace at my office. Had one visit to JB followed by a client meeting the next day. It was quite a hectic month. I cash out my first Adsense earning. I wrote a blog post about my car being service at Fasfik. Fasfik apparently was too ambitious to expand but couldn’t cope with the growth therefore forced to shut down their entire operation where I’ve seen. Too bad since I really like their services. [...]