Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya 2008

It's Hari Raya 2008 today. It is also raining outside of my bedroom window. Oh well, this year I only got 2 physical Hari Raya cards. 3 or 4 years ago, I can get almost 10 - 15 physical Hari Raya cards. It seems like people are now resorting to just using SMS. I've already got almost 10 Hari Raya SMS wishes and I think by the first day of Hari Raya ends, I'll get a couple of more SMSes. I haven't send any replies nor send out Hari Raya SMSes simply because I'm waiting for the time where I'll get off my laptop and get bored while waiting to get home later on, then I'll start SMSing.



Similar to last year Hari Raya, I still went to work eventhough there were only 6 people left at my office. I was the only person who had worked on the day before Hari Raya last year and repeating it again this year. The others are all the personnel who joined the company after me. I didn't do much work at the office since a lot of people had already started their holiday. Luckily the boss gave a half day leave so guess what, I saved one day of my annual leave yesterday. Of course I had to take a leave on Friday so that I can enjoy a 5 days of Hari Raya holiday.



Anyway, here's my Hari Raya digital card for this year's Hari Raya 2008 to all my blog readers:


Selamat Hari Raya 2008 Digital Card
 

Have a nice holiday!

2 comments:

KNizam said...

selamat hari raya aidilfitri :)

Ashrufzz Reality Adventure » Blog Archive » Selamat Hari Raya 2009 said...

[...] It’s 5am in the morning right now. Woke up earlier since I realized I have some stuff needed to be done online. Anyway, today’s Hari Raya is slightly different. I was forced to take 3 days of leave since the company is closing down for a week. There were some miss communication within the company regarding the leave and the annual bonus but basically this year, nobody is guarding the office unlike last year’s. [...]