Thursday, February 22, 2007

A Free 30 Minutes Sales Training

Back in 2004, after failing through my telemarketing job. I went on pursuing my interest in the personal development world by attending free seminars around KL city. Most of the seminars that I went involves on wealth creation as I was crazy to get rich back then. Although I still dream of becoming rich which so many of us do, I now like to keep it real and just consider money as just a financial tool to get what we want. The first sales job that I went promise an income of RM2,000 to RM4,000 per month by just being on the phone. I then realized that I hate telemarketing and most of all cold calling. It just gives me the creep to call an unknown person and sell them stuff which even myself doesn't have yet. If you are an extrovert person, I think you'll have no problem to warm up your conversation.

Enough of crapping out. Here's a video which took me a whole day to convert and then upload it to Google Video (I'll write about "How I convert from VCD to MPEG format to upload to YouTube or Google Video" later). It's a 30 minutes preview video that was normally shown before you came into the introduction seminar. I got a hold of the VCD while working with Marco Robinson. I Hope it would be useful to share this video with all of you readers on the internet.





For more information if you are interested on sales training or wealth seminar, you can log on to Total Wealth Makeover blog created while I was still working with Marco Robinson.

No comments: