Saturday, May 20, 2006

Finally..My Hotmail is Bigger

I registered my first e-mail when I was 16 years old. That was almost 10 years ago. The most ever popular free e-mail at that time was Hotmail. During those years, almost everybody I know who are IT savvy uses Hotmail as their primary e-mail. They provide 2MB of e-mail storage for everyone who register. Unfortunately, that was the amount of storage they give out even after Microsoft has bought them over. Last Thursday this is what I discovered on the 1st page when I logged on my account:

Syedaz Hotmail Account got Bigger

My account has now increased to 25MB. Eventhough it still cannot compete with the 250MB Hotmail give to the US Citizen but it should do fine with me for now. It was tough trying to maintain the Hotmail account because I had to delete junk e-mail messages that is coming in.

Still, Hotmail is not my prefered e-mail account. I prefer to use my Gmail because they provide more usability for the users. Anyone wants an invite? ;-)

No comments: