Thursday, November 03, 2005

Happy Eidul Fitri

I am still blogging in the wee hours of the morning since I overslept during the daytime. Only a few hours away of the yearly Eidul Fitri prayers at 8.30am in the morning. After that, the usual family meeting and eating various high cholestorol food. I know the food is not so healthy but once in a while, I hope my body can cope with that.

The dropped broadband line I've been experiencing for the past several weeks has been resolved just a couple of hours back. Hopefully it will never happen again or I'll be forced to switch to another broadband provider competitor. The reason for the whole month of dropped bandwitdh (I tested the dial-up, it was even speedier than the broadband) was for a 'slam down' (I don't even know what it mean though; guessing that the server was hit by DDOS attack or something). Apparently, only my area was affected. I was then had to rely on my office internet connection for blogging or any online activities.

I'm following my family on a trip to Kedah more than 300km from where I am staying tomorrow night. I'll be back again blogging probably on Monday or Tuesday. Until then, have a great weekend.

No comments: