Monday, August 01, 2005

Does Anyone Here Loves Meeting?

I just came back from a meeting with a few project managers for a pilot project in a very well known public university. I wasn't supposed to go to the meeting but last week, my boss insist of me going. So I went there one hour late (thanks to my boss frankly) and I had no clue whatsoever of the meeting was about. Lucky my brother who went to the previous meeting had some notes with him. So, what I did was just pretended to be confident and it all went well. Traded a few business cards and that's it. Now I need to prepare for the next meeting in another 2 weeks.

So, my responsibility has now been increased. My boss handed me his responsibility to me and that is the beauty of being a boss. Like everybody else, I hate my boss but sometimes I do like him. I hate him because he doesn't give me a payraise yet. I love him for giving me a lot of business exposure, experience, knowledge and a promotion. Still I think money is somehow important to me these days.

Frankly, I don't really like going for a meeting but its fun when you go to one, once in while. Don't forget, as a human we need to expand our horizon, our knowledge and our vision so that we could grow stronger and properous. Until next time..Have a nice meeting everyone..

No comments: