Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Microsoft KL Ready Worldwide Launch 2005 Event

It has been a while since I last went to a formal event. So yesterday, Microsoft has organized their Ready Worldwide Launch 2005. Practically, this event is not really relevant to what I am doing at the moment, however I always have a passion into the latest technologies, software and hardware. The event was held at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. Here's a few shot I've taken:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The front entrance

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I only registered for the Technical Session. The other sessions were too boring for me to bare with.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Such event comes with sponsorship and promotions. This is where Microsoft Partners showcase their product and services. Nothing interesting if you ask me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Normally, there are tonnes of freebies I can get my hands on. Anyway, since I came there late and all the freebies were snatched, this is all I got.

My next formal event would be Oracle Technology Summit 2005 this 29th November at Sunway Convention Centre, Petaling Jaya. Actually, I have no knowledge about Oracle Technology, but I do know that the software my company is selling is using it as its back-end support. Oh well, let's just see how it goes..

In the mean time, I'll be blogging a lot more stuff here. Thanks for reading.

No comments: