Friday, August 26, 2005

The Truth Hurts

I had high anticipation yesterday, I gather up all my courage and asked my boss for a new salary. Since we had just moved and we are now at a new place, so I thought I can have a new salary also. I was completely wrong and I was very devastated. I work my butt out to work everyday doing all sort of stuff to help the company and my effort of keeping the company alive is not very well appreciated. Then I was told by my boss all sort of crap that the company has a huge debt that it needs to recover but my concern is, why doesn't the company invest in what can bring the company more money which is quite frankly, the people in the company?

Lucky for me, last night I went to a 'Making Money' Seminar in KL. I've been a creating wealth seminar junkies before but my motivation went back to my old self after a few weeks. So, it was a revitalizing thing to do and it did changed back my mindset. The thing that I've learned last night is if you want to be successful, you got to have a 'successful mindset'. I think my boss mindset is screwed and I'm planning to leave the company once I've gotten myself some handsome paycheque elsewhere..(I'm evil Muahaha...).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So, I got a CD free last night and it's an Audio CD. I remembered last time when I was in network marketing, I constantly listen to these motivational stuff. Still I wasn't going anywhere since I'm more interested in other stuff. BTW, if you are interested in these type of seminars, a great program you can try is this one. Visit this website.

We are all crazy about money don't we? At least I am. Hope you all could think of what's best for your future. Cheers..

5 comments:

coffee81 said...

Been there before. I sort of treatened my previous boss for a raise and it worked!

Of course, there's always a catch. The best thing to do now is; like what you have said, start job-hunting!

Chriswab said...

Hi i´m Chris. Great page. Greatings from Germany Bottrop !!!

Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up. If you're not busy, visit my site Wedding Photography Northampton It's all local Wedding Photography Northampton

Anonymous said...

Your blog is definetly Nice Have you ever heard of free sex dating if you can email me at britney_gurl05@yahoo.com and tll me what the heck is free sex dating

Anonymous said...

A truly top blog and my congratulations! I’m adding it to my bookmark!

If you’d like to check this out I believe you’d also find this residential voip an interesting site/blog. It’s considered one of the most successful business tools in residential voip today and used by many large companies to substantially improve sales and profits!

Check it out now,I believe you too will be a mite surprised to find it’s many features,more than useful-thank you:-)