Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Where To Find A PhatCap

Last Saturday, I was on a mission to find an item popularized by a local Malaysian Hip Hop group called Too Phat. I'm not really a big fan of them but I do love their songs. You can look at some of their video clips on YouTube. In 2005, they launched their very own wearing item products. One of them is called, The PhatCap. It is basically a cap with a "KL" logo on the front. The concept is really interesting because they are branding the name KL City where I live and the PhatCap name.

I'm not a cap wearer. The reason I bought the PhatCap was because my friend in Sarawak asked me to buy one for his son. At RM59.90, the PhatCap is a quality product. I never had a cap that has a fixed size before. All of my free obtained cap are either came with the adjustable strap or the position hole. The PhatCap comes with different colours but originally, the black one is the main one.

Where to get a PhatCap? You can buy them at Echo Park Outlet around the Klang Valley. They have 7 branches around the Klang Valley. I bought the PhatCap above at Sunway Pyramid Echo Park Outlet. My friend Shaz has a nice snapshot of Echo Park at Sungei Wang Plaza. Other Echo Park outlets are located at The Curve Mutiara Damansara, Time Square Jalan Imbi, Gurney Plaza Penang and soon to be opened Mid Valley Megamall in KL. You can also buy online at Echobuy.com.my or check out the merchandise price over there.

Apart from the PhatCap, they sell other trendy stuff such as T-Shirts, shoes, accessories and many more quality stuff. When I say quality, it is of course more expensive than the "Pasar Malam" version. However, buying an original one can definitely last longer instead of the cheaper imitation product.

No comments: