Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Do You Invest in Yourself?

I am a big fan of Self Improvement. I buy personal development books and magazine almost every month when I get my paycheck. It is sort of a personal investment for my future. More or less, I can be considered as a success junky for devouring tonnes of self improvement information but seem to get nowhere yet. Well, at least I'm getting ahead of my other peers who are in the employment world not to say that I am not.

For those of you who are a fan of Robert Kiyosaki's 'Rich Dad Poor Dad', you might probably know that the book is very dangerous for people who are not mentally prepared to get out of the 'spending world' or should I say 'Employment World'. Even as a high ranking CEO, you're still an employee. If you know the trick, you can get around that.

Today, I found this fantastic website, I can't sleep now after listening to the audio at the site. You can take a look at the website here. I spent hours trying to devour all the information there. It has nothing to do with Personal Motivation but I think the marketing information is some powerful stuff, if you put it to action of course.

As a result of that, I've made up a webpage over at my abandoned free webspace Geocities. If you have a Yahoomail account, you certainly have a geocities webspace of 15MB. It's enough to store pages of your own personal information there. Oh, the webpage that I've created can be accessed at this link. Basically, the page has nothing to do with personal development but just to give a chance to people who are looking for a Gmail Account to have one. It's my gratification to you as my blog reader.

Again, 2 links that I urge you to visit:

The Website Conversion Expert

Ashrufzz Free Gmail Invite

I have a lot of stuff to tell but I think I'll save it later. Stick around folks..

No comments: