Friday, June 03, 2005

Microsoft .NET Drop In Day Event

Yesterday, I went to Microsoft Office Day Out Seminar at Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre. There were like hundreds of corporate companies and thousands of people attending it. Since I am using Microsoft Office quite intensively, it's interesting to know that there are tons of hidden tools and capabilities that the regular Microsoft Word and Excel has and I've never even bother to utilise it. I admit that when you are competent in Microsoft Office Application, you are very high in demand for the job market. So, not that I'm promoting Microsoft, but I would agree in the efficiency and time saving in completing the office task that Microsoft Application would be able to offer if you are trained for it. Check out their website for more info:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Today, I went to another Microsoft event. It's called The Microsoft .Net Drop In Day. This time, it was held at the HQ of Microsoft itself on Level 29, KLCC Tower 2. Take a look at my picture taken by the speaker O2 XDA Smart Camera Phone.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You can also click on the picture to see my picture on his Moblog. Amazing how technology works. See down below what he teaches during the session.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have no idea what .NET framework is as I've never been in a formal programming class before.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hey look!It's a Pocket PC PDA emulator on the display. Cool stuff..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The podium of Microsoft Auditorium

During the end of the briefing, the speaker encouraged us to attend a the Microsoft Mobile & Embedded Developers Conference 2005 this 16th June at KLCC Convention Centre. For more info about that click here.

Enough of promoting. I guess better leave it to them as they are the one making money out of it. Moving on to a few other shots taken:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

KL City from the 29th Floor of KLCC Tower 2

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me with a Microsoft Office 2003 Fridge..hehe

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just a banner

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The other part of the 29th floor. The KLCC Tower is full of vacancy, no wonder a few people said ghost are occupying it..hehe..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Below the Skybridge

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now this is what going on at Suria KLCC. Fascinating stuff over there..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Japan GT Promotion. I'm no more a racing buff but I do love watching racing cars in action live in Television.. ;-)

That's about it for this time. I'm going to another seminar for Microsoft Small Business Server Seminar next week. Suddenly I felt like a pro in the IT world, haha..I am still wondering why the heck did I chosed the wrong course during my university years. Hope you guys don't make the mistake that I've made.

Happy reading..

No comments: